December 6, 2020 8:30 am
Philip Park, (Federation Park), The Spit
172 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach
On-leash walk; Off-leash walk; Toilet facilities available; Swimming for dogs available
- Santa photo booth for your annual Santa photo
- Sausage Sizzle
- Lots of Beagle merchandise just in time for Christmas
- Our regular Crazy4Coffee will be there to keep us supplied with coffee
- A Rainbow Bridge display for Beagle…s that have passed away this year
- Dog product stalls, including Chew, Chomp and Chill
- The drawing of the Club’s annual Christmas Hamper
- The 2019 calendars will be on sale
- Our Santa Paws appeal will be there taking donations for a local animal welfare organisation
- A “Lucky Paw” prize to be drawn. Each Beagle is given a ticket for the entry.
If you have had a Beagle pass away this year and would like to have them remembered at our Rainbow Bridge, please contact Heather Gibson at email@example.com
This will coincide with Beagles Over the World (BOW-WOW)
The walk will commence at 9:00am but we will be gathering from 8:00am. Philip Park is directly opposite Sea World on the Southport Spit. There will be signs up to show you where we will meet.
For more details or assistance on the day, contact Jeff on 0418 871 369.
We look forward to a great Beagle Christmas get together on Gold Coast.