December 2, 2018 8:30 am
Philip Park, (Federation Park), The Spit
172 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach
On-leash walk; Off-leash walk; Toilet facilities available; Swimming for dogs available
It’s on again!!
The Beagle Club of Queensland Inc. annual Christmas bonanza is happening on Sunday the 2nd of December at Philip Park (Federation Park), Southport. For the past six years, this event has seen hunderds of Beagles each year come along for the festive season, a fabulous walk on the Beach and to celebrate our beloved breed. It is a fabulous day out and always a spectacle on the beautiful Gold Coast Spit. This year we have lots of stalls for four-legged and two-legged alike, including:
- Santa photo booth for your annual Santa photo
- Sausage Sizzle
- Lots of Beagle merchandise just in time for Christmas
- Our regular Crazy4Coffee will be there to keep us supplied with coffee
- A Rainbow Bridge display for Beagle…s that have passed away this year
- Dog product stalls, including Chew, Chomp and Chill
- The drawing of the Club’s annual Christmas Hamper
- The 2019 calendars will be on sale
- Our Santa Paws appeal will be there taking donations for a local animal welfare organisation
- A “Lucky Paw” prize to be drawn. Each Beagle is given a ticket for the entry.
If you have had a Beagle pass away this year and would like to have them remembered at our Rainbow Bridge, please contact Heather Gibson at email@example.com
The walk will commence at 9:00am but we will be gathering from 8:00am. Philip Park is directly opposite Sea World on the Southport Spit. There will be signs up to show you where we will meet.
For more details or assistance on the day, contact Jeff on 0418 871 369.
We look forward to a great Beagle Christmas get together on Gold Coast.